posted on November 20, 2013 13:17
Fire destroys a home in Perry, leaving the owners with a quarter-of-a-million dollars in losses.
About a dozen fire companies and services were called to 6 Simmons Road in the Village of Perry yesterday afternoon for a house fire and were on the scene for three hours.
The home belonging to Felix and Rose Natoli was a total loss.
No one was injured.
Officials say it was accidental…caused by a heat gun.
Emergency Services says the owners are staying with relatives in the village.
A classic car and many car parts and collectibles were lost in the fire.