News Tips

The first call came in just after 3 this morning for a reported structure fire at 71 Covington Street in the Village of Perry.

Six fire companies were called to the scene and fought back flames for approximately 4 hours.

Two families a total of 6 individuals from the two apartments were displaces and are being assisted by Red Cross.

The estimated loss is a $60,000 and the source of the fire was reportedly from a malfunctioning hot air furnace.

Actions: E-mail | Bookmark and Share
  |  Login