posted on March 12, 2013 10:58
- A plan to figure out locations of three upstate casinos in the state budget is likely not to come to fruition.
- State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pushing back against an injunction over the state's new gun-control law.
- Senate Republican Leader Dean Skelos says a bill that places a moratorium on hydrofracking is unnecessary.
- A new resolution out of the state would legalize online poker in New York.
- New gun ranges in Western New York continue to plan their openings following the recent passage of gun control legislation in the state.
- The federal Department of Veterans Affairs says it won't follow a provision of New York's gun law which would require them to report the names of patients they believe may be a danger to themselves or others.
[Read the rest of this article...]