Advertising Account Manager – Part-time
WBTA Radio in Batavia, New York is excited to fill an amazing part time opportunity with the right person. Our customer base is growing and we need some extra help.
This is an ideal position for someone who:
- is self motivated
- a creative thinker
- detail oriented
- wants to help local people grow their businesses and prosper
- is willing to work 15 to 20 hours per week on your own schedule
- is willing to plan their day/week efficiently and engage in a team environment
- really wants to make top dollar!
We are a company that:
- wants our employees to succeed
- treats our employees with respect
- will help you every step of the way
- provides a friendly, personable atmosphere
- is a fun and creative place to work
- will pay top dollar!
If you think this opportunity is right for you, we want to talk. Reply below and briefly tell us why this position is of interest to you and what you can bring to us.
WBTA has been in business for 79 years. We are a stable, locally owned business and one that you would be proud to work with.
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability or political affiliation.
WBTA Summer Intern Program
This program is sponsored by the New York State Broadcasters Association and provides up to 180 paid hours for students seeking a career in Broadcasting and related fields.
This wonderful opportunity provides interns with the chance to gain first-hand knowledge of the various aspects of the broadcasting business.
It is the intent of this program to actively recruit and hire interns that are:
– At least 17 years of age
– Residents of New York State and/or attending school in New York State
– First time entrants into the program
The internship program provides equal opportunities (EEO) to all internship applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.