Chamber Announces Award Winners
Written by Dan Fischer on January 18, 2018
News Release: Genesee County Chamber of Commerce
The Genesee County Chamber of Commerce is celebrating its 46th Annual Awards Ceremony which will be held on Saturday, March 3, 2018 at the Quality Inn & Suites, Park Road, Batavia. This is the County’s premier event that honors businesses and individuals for their achievements in business, community service and volunteerism. Tickets are $50.00 per person or a table of 10 for $450.00.
The evening begins at 5:30 with Hors D’oevures, Entrée Tables & Cash Bar (no formal sit-down dinner is to be served). The Award Program starts at 7:00pm where dessert and coffee will be served.
This year’s honorees are:
- Business of the Year: Baltz Concrete Construction, Pavilion
- Innovative Enterprise of the Year The Firing Pin, Bergen
- Agricultural Organization of the Year: Cornell Cooperative Extension of Genesee County, Batavia
- Special Service Recognition of the Year: Batavia Cross Training, Batavia
- Geneseeans of the Year: The Family of William Kent, Inc., Stafford