- As of 2:00 p.m.
- Genesee County received 1 new positive case of COVID-19 for a total of 192 positive cases
- The new positive individual resides in Pembroke.
- The person is in their 50’s.
- The new positive case was not on mandatory quarantine prior to testing positive.
- 1 of the previous positive cases has recovered and has been released from mandatory isolation.
- 0 of the total active positive cases are hospitalized.
- Orleans County received 0 new positive cases of COVID-19 for a total of 238 positive cases
- 2 of the previous community positive cases has recovered and has been released from mandatory isolation.
- 17 of the total active positive cases are hospitalized. Please note those in the hospital may be from the community or a state-regulated facility. We do not separate them out to protect their privacy.
- We are sorry to report the death of one of our county residents. The individual was a resident of The Villages of Orleans Health and Rehabilitation Center. We extend our deepest condolences to the family and friends of these individuals during this very challenging time.
Click here to view the Genesee and Orleans County online map of confirmed cases
The facility breakdown is only showing the total positive cases from those facilities from where we received a postive swab for COVID-19.