- As of 2:00 p.m.
- Genesee County received 1 new positive case of COVID-19 for a total of 141 positive cases
- The positive case resides in Batavia.
- The positive case is in their 60’s.
- The newly positive individual was not on quarantine prior to becoming symptomatic.
- 3 of the previous positive cases have recovered and have been released from mandatory isolation.
- 2 of the total active positive cases are hospitalized.
- Orleans County received 3 new positive cases of COVID-19 for a total of 65 positive cases
- Two positive cases reside in Albion and one resides in Clarendon.
- Two individuals are in their 20’s, and one individual is in their 70’s.
- 1 of the newly positive individuals was on quarantine prior to becoming symptomatic.
- 6 of the total active positive cases are hospitalized.
- 1 of the new positive individuals is a resident of The Villages of Orleans Health & Rehab.
- Orleans County was notified of 2 additional deaths related to COVID-19. Both individuals were residents of The Villages of Orleans Health & Rehab and both were over the age of 65. We extend our deepest condolences to the families and friends of these individuals during this difficult time.
Click here to view the Genesee and Orleans County online map of confirmed cases