GENESEE COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS: Early Voting
Written by WBTA STAFF on October 1, 2019
Contact: Richard Siebert and Lorie Longhany
GENESEE COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS
• Beginning this year for the General Election on November 5, 2019 all registered voters can vote early, in person, before Election Day.
• Genesee County voters can vote early in the main meeting room right off the lobby at County Building 2, 3837 West Main St. Rd., Batavia, NY 14020.
• The dates and times of early voting are;
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2019 12:00PM – 5:00PM
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2019 12:00PM – 5:00PM
MONDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2019 9:00AM – 5:00 PM
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2019 9:00AM – 5:00 PM
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2019 12:00PM – 8:00PM
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2019 12:00PM – 8:00PM
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2019 9:00AM – 5:00PM
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2019 12:00PM – 5:00PM
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2019 12:00PM – 5:00PM
• Voting during early voting will be the same as Election Day. When you arrive at the early voting center you will check in to vote, receive your ballot and vote like you do on Election Day. ONCE YOU VOTE EARLY — ON ELECTION DAY YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE.
• Early voting votes will be reported as unofficial results after 9:00PM on Election Day. You will be able to check our website for unofficial results at www.genesee.ny.us Official results will be available after our recanvas which will be posted a week to 10 days after the General Election after absentee and military ballots are counted. VOTES WILL NOT BE TALLIED AT THE END OF EACH EARLY VOTING DAY NOR WILL THEY BE TALLIED ON THE LAST DAY OF EARLY VOTING.
• Absentee ballots will continue to be available if you will be out of Genesee County, if you are permanently or temporarily disabled, ill, a care giver for one or more people who are ill or disabled or detained in jail awaiting Grand Jury action or incarcerated for an offense other than a felony.
• You can contact the Genesee County Board of Elections with any questions or to request an absentee ballot at 585 815-7804
• The Genesee County early voting site is accessible to voters with disabilities.